This software program can solve this problem
Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem
Hello
I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"
and by next boot, it does this again.
I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"
What can I do?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
57 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-05-12T00:44:23+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-05-11T06:05:49+00:00 I have got nearly the same
also on a HP Zbook Fury 16 G9 62U34EA. Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent 2.1123.110.4 and Intel Corporation - Extension - 1.1122.425.4
Enrico G. -
Anonymous
2023-05-11T05:34:49+00:00 Hi , I have the same ZB Power and specs as yours, with the Intel SoftwareComponent 1.1122.713.2 & Intel Extension 1.1122.612.5 stuck in a Windows Update perpetual loop.
Have you found a fix?
-
Anonymous
2023-05-05T02:57:18+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-05-04T13:25:46+00:00 For someone without MDT that means to reinstall the computer.
I have already reinstalled Windows 10 (Clean install with ISO-Image from Microsoft.) Then the notebook was returned to HP and they reinstalled Windows 11. The problem still exists.