Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T08:01:25+00:00

    Unfortunately: NO
    I am extremely disappointed with the HP help desk
    in our company, we bought several Laptops this winter (different brands) and this problem appears ONLY on the Zbook => so this is a HP problem

    I sent several requests for help to HP: no response.
    Their so-called "on-site troubleshooting in 24hours" is a joke=> after 2 months and multiple reminders: no help =>>> it's a scam :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-26T12:39:42+00:00

    I have HP Elitebook G9 with 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1255U processor and Windows 11 Pro. The Intel 2.1123.110.4 update had been installed daily until I did what you described. It is gone now (at least for two consecutive days.)

    Thank You very Much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-14T19:41:49+00:00

    Okay, I wrote previously about forcing a windows driver update through device manager of the Intel(R) UHD Graphics Driver which fixed the problem temporarily. When the problem update came back, I deleted the post.

    My computer has since installed the Windows10 2023-06 cumulative update and the driver in question, SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 no longer appears on the update list.

    -Computer:

    • HP ZBook Power 15.6 inch G9 64 bit
    • 16GB Ram
    • 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz
    • Nvidia RTX A2000 8BG GPU

    -I am not a tech savvy person just a brute force in house IT guy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more