Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-15T12:23:01+00:00

    Same here HP Zbook Power 15.6 G9 with:

    Windows 10 Enterprise Version: 21H2 OS build 19044.2251

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-14T18:48:53+00:00

    Same here at Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2 ZBook Fury G9.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-13T10:13:12+00:00

    Hi Raju,

    I've no "Intel Connectivity Performance Suite IHV Component (ICPS)" in software components in the device manager.

    But I've multiple "Intel(R) XTU Component Device" manager (class: SoftwareComponent).

    For now I used wushowhide to hide the update.

    Vincent

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-02-10T13:32:36+00:00

    Check-in device manager in software components

    the below hardware device ID items are installed or in hide condition

    swc\vid_8086&pid_icps&sid_0001 swc\vid_8086&pid_icps&sid_0002 Microsoft Update Catalog

    Above device IDS for Intel Connectivity Performance Suite IHV Component (ICPS)

    Microsoft Update Catalog

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-10T13:16:11+00:00

    Hi,

    Same here with HP ZBook G9. All have the same problem with 1.1122.713.2 update

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments