Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-29T05:10:40+00:00

    Hi,

    I had the same problem also on an HP ZBook G9.
    I went through the HP Support Assistant software, clicked on Updates.

    He uninstalled software and/or drivers, which seem to no longer be present on the PC, and then he installed the NVIDIA Video Driver and Control Panel.

    For the moment I no longer have the infinite update loop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-10T06:50:37+00:00

    Same here.

    HP ZBook Power G9 / WIN 10 Pro. And problem has continued since January.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T07:57:57+00:00

    Bonjour,

    La même chose sur un Zbook G9

    Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2

    Ce ne serait pas en rapport avec un souci chez HP plutot?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments