Hi
Please use command prompt (admin)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi
Please use command prompt (admin)
Have just tried to run the DISM and got the following:
Error: 87
The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown.
For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.
You need to check the syntax and make sure you have spaces in the right places. The easiest way is to copy and paste the command line.
It seems to be ok now, just tried again with spaces before the /'s and it is now running (didn't realise the spaces were required!!).
The DISM operation completed successfully and the SFC scan is now running. What should I do when it finishes?