Welcome Screen

Anonymous
2023-01-04T23:59:26+00:00

how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-10T15:19:43+00:00

    Powershell(admin) is not shown in drop down from Windows key + X

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Neil D 34,325 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-01-10T16:02:07+00:00

    Right click on Start, do you see command (admin) instead of powershell?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-10T16:24:29+00:00

    I see the same when I right click Start as when I press Windows key + X, both show Command Prompt (Admin).

    Powershell (Admin) is nowhere to be seen.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Neil D 34,325 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-01-10T16:33:36+00:00

    You can use the command (admin) the same as powershell.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Neil D 34,325 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-01-10T16:35:09+00:00

    There is a setting to change from command to powershell but I'm using my phone at the moment and can't remember where it is in settings .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments