Hi,
Have you tried to create another user and check if the same issue is happening there also?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
Have you tried to create another user and check if the same issue is happening there also?
Tried that - no effect.
Hi,
Please generate this report
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/generate-a-win...
This will check if you are having issues with the hard drive leading to slow boot up time.
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before downloading and installing it.
No help whatever, I;m afraid
And I have now lost the Fast Startup setting in "Power Options > Choose what the power button does" How can I get it back??
Hi,
Can you please post the results of the performance monitor
For the fast start up please refer here
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before downloading and installing it.