Thanks for reaching out! My name is, Zadee. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be glad to help you today.
I understand that you want to make Windows quicker at Startup. It is possible that you have multiple apps at startup that it's delaying Windows to prepare the desktop.
You can disable all of the startup items you have by following these steps,
-CTRL + SHIFT + ESC to open task manager
-Go to Startup tab
-Click each items you have in the list to highlight
-Click Disable on the lower right
-Repeat steps for to apply it to other items in the Startup section
Another thing is try running the device in clean boot.
-WIN + R to open run box
-Type: msconfig
-Click Service tab
-Make sure to check "HIDE ALL MS SERVICES" (Important)
-Once that is done, click the "Disable all" button
-Click OK
-Restart the computer and observe
Hope that helps. Please let us know if the suggestion works or not. If the suggestion did not work for you, please keep the thread open so we can have other experts join in and share their ideas. Thank you!
Kind Regards,