still get crashed (not BSOD), I have no idea...
Stop code: IRQL not less or equal
Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?
Thanks for spending time on my problems!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-01-15T02:22:03+00:00 -
DYARI BARHAM 37,681 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-01-15T14:11:10+00:00 kindly share the Event viewer logs:
https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/12/how-to...
Regards,
____________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-15T19:29:57+00:00 Here's the OneDrive link:
One more thing, my laptop went into BSOD "IRQL-Not-Less-Or-Equal" and "System-service-exception" (caused by win32kfull.sys), here's the Minidump file: https://aumontgomery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/cma1_aum_edu/EmlN0EF3TB9MrnwomhFmcyQBM5SSoJ17BH4nzClPyDUFmQ?e=M4k55L
-
DYARI BARHAM 37,681 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-01-16T07:57:50+00:00 Hi Martyn,
Thanks for sharing the files.
The minidump files indicate hardware issue. Before asking you to take the computer to a maintenance shop, I would like to double-check it by enabling Driver Verifier.
Please enable the driver verifier and let the computer crash 3 times then disable it and share the newly created minidump file:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5470-enable...
Please do not hesitate to ask if you need further assistance.
Stay safe.
____________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-16T20:34:24+00:00 So what will I do is to enable the "Driver Verifier", crash my computer 3 times, disable the "Driver Verifier", and share the minidump file right?