Thank you.
Stop code: IRQL not less or equal
Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?
Thanks for spending time on my problems!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-01-13T23:19:32+00:00 My laptop just went into BSOD again, this time is "Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal" and the "Failure Operation" is dxgmms2.sys.
Here's the Minidump file: https://aumontgomery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/cma1_aum_edu/EmlN0EF3TB9MrnwomhFmcyQBM5SSoJ17BH4nzClPyDUFmQ?e=GoFs0V
-
DYARI BARHAM 37,681 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-01-14T09:21:58+00:00 Hi Martyn,
I'm Dyari. Thanks for reaching out. I will be happy to assist you in this regard.
The minidump file indicates hardware issue and dxgmms2.sys file as a cause of the BSOD which is related to display driver.
Please, uninstall the display driver completely using this DDU free utility, then download/install the latest display driver or a driver that is compatible with your computer from the manufacturer's official website:
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dr...
If the issue still persists, remove your eternal graphics card or disable it from Device Manager completely to see if your computer would be stable or not.
Please let me know if you need further assistance and keep me updated.
____________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-14T19:20:06+00:00 Just did what you said, let'swait to see if there're any problem coming.
-
DYARI BARHAM 37,681 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-01-14T21:45:05+00:00 Sounds great. Please keep me posted.