Got it, appreciate for it!
Stop code: IRQL not less or equal
Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?
Thanks for spending time on my problems!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-01-12T17:03:37+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-01-12T22:45:10+00:00 One more thing, my laptop don't go to blue screen, instead, it just crashed and restart itseif. Do you have any idea?
-
Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-01-12T23:58:39+00:00 Thank you. Most likely caused by an interruption in the power supply, overheating, or other hardware problems. Contact the Laptop Manufacturer support regarding the problem
-
Anonymous
2023-01-13T00:14:47+00:00 Got it, thank you!