Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

Anonymous
2023-01-10T21:34:43+00:00

Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?

Thanks for spending time on my problems!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-11T05:03:51+00:00

    Most likely related to the previous crash. Try to clean and install the graphics drivers.

    Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer's support website

    Run the driver installer

    Select Custom install

    And perform a clean installation.

    once done with the installation restart your computer.

    If that didn't work, try the older stable version of the graphics driver.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-11T17:22:40+00:00

    Just to make sure, my laptop is NVIDIA GTX and CPU is AMD, so for graphic driver, I should go to NVIDIA right?

    Never mind, NVIDIA's graphic driver is outdate... I believe it is the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-11T17:37:10+00:00

    Thank you. Try to clean and install the graphics driver from the Laptop Manufacturer. Then if that didn't work. Try to clean and install the latest stable graphics driver from Nvidia.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-11T19:42:30+00:00

    Got a new BSOD "IRQL GT zero at system service", which is a new BSOD for me. Do you have any idea?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-11T20:43:49+00:00

    Thank you. Please share the latest dmp file.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments