Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

Anonymous
2023-01-10T21:34:43+00:00

Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?

Thanks for spending time on my problems!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-10T22:05:36+00:00

    Hi, I'm Jan and I'm happy to help you today. I'm sorry you're having this problem. Please check if it creates a dmp file and share the latest dmp files for us to diagnose the cause of the computer crash/BSOD. Thank you

    Please find this folder.

    C:\Windows\Minidump

    Put the files in a zip

    upload files to OneDrive

    Share the link here.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-10T22:28:57+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-11T00:58:33+00:00

    Thanks for the reply. I checked the dump file indicates corrupt memory errors and errors related to the AMD processor.

    Try to reinstall and update these drivers for AMD Chipset, Graphics, Network, Audio, and BIOS. Download their drivers directly from the manufacturer's support site and install them. Restart your computer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-11T01:39:03+00:00

    I just go to AMD's official website trying to find drivers' update, the only thing I find for my CPU is "AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition" (actually I'm not sure if it is the correct thing I'm looking for), I installed that, I think I need some time to see if it is right.

    Thanks for telling me the problem!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-11T01:42:09+00:00

    Thank you. If it's a laptop, go to the laptop manufacturer's support website and search for the serial number or exact model number. Then check the latest chipset and latest driver updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments