I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
Stop code: IRQL not less or equal
Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?
Thanks for spending time on my problems!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-01-11T01:53:31+00:00 Got it, I'll try.
-
Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-01-11T01:52:09+00:00 Try to fully uninstall the driver booster, this can also cause driver conflicts. And download the drivers directly from the Manufacturer's support website. If you have any cleaners/driver downloaders or third-party antivirus installed. Fully uninstall them using their uninstall tool.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-11T01:46:54+00:00 Damm, my laptop just went BSOD again "irql not less or equal" again... I will try to find latest drivers, but I used "Driver Booster 10" and it shows that all my drivers are all in latest version...
-
Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-01-11T01:42:09+00:00 Thank you. If it's a laptop, go to the laptop manufacturer's support website and search for the serial number or exact model number. Then check the latest chipset and latest driver updates.