Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

Anonymous
2023-01-10T21:34:43+00:00

Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?

Thanks for spending time on my problems!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-12T00:01:03+00:00

    Please try again the repair upgrade process. Or try to perform a memory test to check Perform a Memory test to detect if you have faulty memory or can be a bad memory slot. We need at least 8 passes.

    Memory problems.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    MemTestX86 - Test RAM With

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-11T23:38:15+00:00

    While I was installing the "Media Creation", a new BSOD shows "KMODE-Exception-Not-Handled".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-11T23:04:57+00:00

    The latest dump file just indicates. I checked the dump file and it indicates corrupt memory errors and no specific driver listed.

    Try to perform a repair upgrade.

    This will upgrade and repair your system without losing your files and apps.

    Download the Media creation tool here.

    https://www.microsoft.com//software-download/wi...

    Then choose "ISO"

    Once it is downloaded click or open the file using the windows explorer

    Then open or click "setup" to run.

    If that didn't resolve the problem. Most likely a hardware issue is causing the crash.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-11T20:47:32+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-11T20:43:49+00:00

    Thank you. Please share the latest dmp file.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments