Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

Anonymous
2023-01-10T21:34:43+00:00

Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?

Thanks for spending time on my problems!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-12T16:18:11+00:00

    Thanks for the update. If the repair and upgrade didnt work. I would suggest to contact the Laptop Manufacturer support regarding the problem as it is most likely a hardware problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-12T01:53:26+00:00

    So far the memtest shows everything is fine, and the Media Creation Tool was installed, it seems everything is fine now (maybe?), if anything goes wrong again, I will still post here.

    Appreciate for those help right now!

    Still get a BSOD "IRQL GT Zero At System Service", is this related with previous problem?

    here's the latest DMP file for this BSOD:

    https://aumontgomery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/cma1_aum_edu/EmlN0EF3TB9MrnwomhFmcyQBM5SSoJ17BH4nzClPyDUFmQ?e=4OcNc3

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-12T01:46:16+00:00

    Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-12T01:27:17+00:00

    It seems that I need a USB drive to run Memtest86+ but I don't have any at this moment... So how can I run it?

    I'm trying to run Memtest64 and it is running, I will upload the latest info when it is finished.

    So far, Memtest run 15 minutes and everything is fine. I will keep it running.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-12T00:55:29+00:00

    Thanks for the update. Please try to run Memtest this will test your computer memory hardware more accurately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments