Damm, my laptop just went BSOD again "irql not less or equal" again... I will try to find latest drivers, but I used "Driver Booster 10" and it shows that all my drivers are all in latest version...
Stop code: IRQL not less or equal
Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?
Thanks for spending time on my problems!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-01-11T01:46:54+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-01-10T22:28:57+00:00 Here's the oneDrive link for the Minidump.
-
Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-01-10T22:05:36+00:00 Hi, I'm Jan and I'm happy to help you today. I'm sorry you're having this problem. Please check if it creates a dmp file and share the latest dmp files for us to diagnose the cause of the computer crash/BSOD. Thank you
Please find this folder.
C:\Windows\Minidump
Put the files in a zip
upload files to OneDrive
Share the link here.
Thank you
-
Anonymous
2023-01-11T01:39:03+00:00 I just go to AMD's official website trying to find drivers' update, the only thing I find for my CPU is "AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition" (actually I'm not sure if it is the correct thing I'm looking for), I installed that, I think I need some time to see if it is right.
Thanks for telling me the problem!
-
Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-01-11T00:58:33+00:00 Thanks for the reply. I checked the dump file indicates corrupt memory errors and errors related to the AMD processor.
Try to reinstall and update these drivers for AMD Chipset, Graphics, Network, Audio, and BIOS. Download their drivers directly from the manufacturer's support site and install them. Restart your computer.