When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:
Please can anyone assist what do I do in this situation?
Your assistance will be much appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
shift + f10 dosent work
I tried this and it said “oobe is not an internal or external line of code” what do I do?
Thank you so much!!! You saved me a ton of time.
On some HP models, the OOBE is actually MSOOBE, in the c:\windows\system32\OOBE directory.
If you type in the OOBE /bypassnro, it will simply tell you that the file or directory does not exist.
If you type in c:\windows\system32\OOBE\MSOOBE.exe /bypassnro, it will work.