When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:
Please can anyone assist what do I do in this situation?
Your assistance will be much appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
This no longer works for windows 10 or 11. With 10, bypassnro does not exist. With 11, it executes but the "I don't have internet" does not show up.
You are a boss!!!
OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Put it in ALL CAPS
IT Will log off, restart, then it'll give you the option to say no internet limited setup.
Your welcome
Shame on Microsoft for trying to force paying customers to do this.
Hi there,
You need to get hold of your motherboards drivers.
It is more than likely that the Windows ISO that you are using did not have the Wi-Fi driver for your motherboard in it.
I had the same issue but I had to find my Ethernet Driver.
Manually installed it and then it was seen.
You will have to find the driver and manually install it, reboot windows and your wifi should then be seen.
Hopefully.
Best of luck.
Regards,
David