bypass "lets connect you to a network"

Anonymous
2022-11-11T06:11:31+00:00

Hi,

I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:

  • ALT + F4 - My machine just tries to connect to the internet even though I'm not connected to any internet connection.
  • SHIFT + F10 - Open command prompt and type "taskkill /F /IM oobenetworkconnectionflow.exe" but that also makes my machine try to connect to the internet.
  • SHIFT + F10 - Open command prompt and type "taskmgr" that opens taks manager and i end the tast for "Networkconnectionflow, but the machine still tries to connect to the internet.

Please can anyone assist what do I do in this situation?

Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-11-12T03:40:18+00:00

When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO 

Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.

Was this answer helpful?

1000+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-09T22:49:37+00:00

    brilliant

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T19:05:45+00:00

    On some HP models, the OOBE is actually MSOOBE, in the c:\windows\system32\OOBE directory.
    If you type in the OOBE /bypassnro, it will simply tell you that the file or directory does not exist.
    If you type in c:\windows\system32\OOBE\MSOOBE.exe /bypassnro, it will work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    60+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T03:42:24+00:00

    Thank you so much!!! You saved me a ton of time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T14:15:52+00:00

    I tried this and it said “oobe is not an internal or external line of code” what do I do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments