When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:
Please can anyone assist what do I do in this situation?
Your assistance will be much appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
Did you try using an external keyboard?
Hello, I can open up command but can't type. I am on laptop. Pls help
Oobe\bypassnro is total **** it doesn't even work
It works every time on the ones I do. It only adds the option to use "I don't have access to the internet" during the initial setup process.
its work for windows 11 but not work for win 10