When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:
Please can anyone assist what do I do in this situation?
Your assistance will be much appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
I am setting up a new hp 840 and it got to a point where it's asking me for work email which I don't have. I put in my personal email but it didn't work. How do I bypass this stage?
Yea but once you done that how you get the Internet sorted
Mine shift + F10 doesnt work no cables help and i cant open taskmanager
It doesn't work in Windows 10 setup. Any other ways to bypass it?