When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:
Please can anyone assist what do I do in this situation?
Your assistance will be much appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
Did not work for me on my X1..
You are a boss!!!
Perhaps you did not return to the installation window after executing the command~
After the command > go back to the window > select the back option (previous step) > the command will also be updated - the command works!
Is your ISO version called a lite version? So it causes the error
You can turn off the network from the BIOS from the beginning! You can also temporarily unplug the network cable in advance!
You can connect to the Internet from the beginning!
Offline installation for simple local users (similar to stand-alone installation)
Convenience of connecting to the network online = non-local users (login to Microsoft account online) (update software and hardware) (install default settings in different regions)
There are multiple REGEDIT methods to seek!
There are many ways to skip! Try REGEDIT!
explore bypass.reg windows 11