Please type the command exactly as i posted. It is a single line command. Copy the command i gave and paste it in the cmd window.
Window Installer not found in services.msc
I want to install autocad app in my pc when I try to install it an error appear which says "The Window installer could not be assessed". when I go into local services there is no window installer in the list. I really need to fix this error so that i can install my app.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-10-29T15:15:44+00:00 Hi Aleena,
Ok. The service seems to have been restored. Regarding "Error 2", it means FILE_NOT_FOUND. Can you check if the following file exists on the computer?
C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe
-
Anonymous
2022-10-30T07:10:22+00:00 msiexec.exe file not available
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-10-30T07:16:51+00:00 Aleena,
Please run the System File Checker, and if necessary, run DISM in addition.
Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e
-
Anonymous
2022-10-30T07:23:14+00:00 First i have to run DSIM then system file checker according to above article right?