Window Installer not found in services.msc

Anonymous
2022-10-25T14:24:01+00:00

I want to install autocad app in my pc when I try to install it an error appear which says "The Window installer could not be assessed". when I go into local services there is no window installer in the list. I really need to fix this error so that i can install my app.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2022-11-03T13:30:35+00:00

Please type the command exactly as i posted. It is a single line command. Copy the command i gave and paste it in the cmd window.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-10-26T06:46:04+00:00

    Hi Aleena,

    1

    Do other software installers work on your PC?

    2

    Open the Settings app, then go to Apps and at the top should be a drop down-menu to specify where software can be installed from, is that set to 'Everywhere'?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-26T07:01:33+00:00

    Yes its set to anywhere

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-10-26T07:04:33+00:00

    Hi Aleena,

    Open the Settings App.

    Go to Accounts.

    Select Emails and Accounts, is there is a work or school Email listed there?

    Select Access Work or School, is there is a work or school Email listed there?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-26T07:10:33+00:00

    When I click on 'Access work or school' there is only (+Connect) appear

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments