Please type the command exactly as i posted. It is a single line command. Copy the command i gave and paste it in the cmd window.
Window Installer not found in services.msc
I want to install autocad app in my pc when I try to install it an error appear which says "The Window installer could not be assessed". when I go into local services there is no window installer in the list. I really need to fix this error so that i can install my app.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-10-26T07:10:33+00:00 When I click on 'Access work or school' there is only (+Connect) appear
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2022-10-26T07:04:33+00:00 Hi Aleena,
Open the Settings App.
Go to Accounts.
Select Emails and Accounts, is there is a work or school Email listed there?
Select Access Work or School, is there is a work or school Email listed there?
-
Anonymous
2022-10-26T07:01:33+00:00 Yes its set to anywhere