Please type the command exactly as i posted. It is a single line command. Copy the command i gave and paste it in the cmd window.
Window Installer not found in services.msc
I want to install autocad app in my pc when I try to install it an error appear which says "The Window installer could not be assessed". when I go into local services there is no window installer in the list. I really need to fix this error so that i can install my app.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-11-04T16:55:10+00:00 Aleena,
Great, glad to hear that. You're most welcome :)
-
Anonymous
2022-11-04T11:53:36+00:00 My problem solved thanks to you. Man! You are great.
Thank you so much
Thank you so much
Thank you so much
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-11-02T16:28:32+00:00 In the "Program to run" text box, type cmd.exe