Why hasnt microsoft movies and tv added the new Walking Dead episode yet?

Anonymous
2022-10-04T17:12:34+00:00

I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-15T21:38:22+00:00

    oh nice, I never heard of bflix. I just gave in and sub to AMC+ . I pretty sure it's AMC holding these episodes back to be released to Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-16T00:24:19+00:00

    Has anyone heard an actual update yet, as of 11-15-22 there still isn’t any of the last part of the episodes for this season from season 11 episode 17 and forward. I also tried calling Microsoft xbox support and all they did was put me on hold and then hang up. Anyone got an update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-18T23:44:47+00:00

    I have brought the full season of 11, and I have not received access to the episodes pass 16. Is there something wrong with the xbox tv@movies app?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-19T03:56:12+00:00

    Not sure still don’t have the new episodes either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-20T21:29:51+00:00

    Yes there are 16 episodes available but what everyone is saying is there are 3 parts to this season and none of the new episodes from part 3 have been uploaded and the season is almost fully over we are asking for the purchase we made or in my case I'll take what I paid for or a full refund at this time

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments