Why hasnt microsoft movies and tv added the new Walking Dead episode yet?

Anonymous
2022-10-04T17:12:34+00:00

I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T18:33:22+00:00

    I am also waiting for the new episode's to be released on Microsoft movies and TV it's November 7 2022 and nothing yet. What is going on? Is it AMC holding this back or what???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-09T00:04:37+00:00

    Hi, I’m in the same boat except it is now 2022-11-08

    Still no episodes uploaded past 16

    Really frustrated with paying good money for something and never getting it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-15T02:50:15+00:00

    That's what I would like to know. I purchased season 11 of The Walking Dead when it was released. I only have episodes 1 through 16. There are three parts to season 11 with 1 through 8 being part 1, and 9 through 16 being part 2. So why haven't I been able to watch part 3 when it has been released for a couple months. It only shows episodes 1 through 16 for season 11 on Xbox and Microsoft.com. It's like that with The Simpsons. I only have half of the episodes of the last season I purchased. That's the reason why I started buying movies and shows off VUDU.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-15T16:26:37+00:00

    It's November 15th and I'm still unable to watch the final episodes of the series. I already purchased season 11 but none of the last batch of episodes is available. Has anyone found a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-15T18:00:53+00:00

    I've just been watching on websites like Bflix

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments