Why hasnt microsoft movies and tv added the new Walking Dead episode yet?

Anonymous
2022-10-04T17:12:34+00:00

I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-11T00:57:55+00:00

    Seriously what’s going on? Can’t watch episode 17 and now 18 has aired and not available to watch either. Is anything being done about this? Does the season pass mean two of three parts of the season? Has there been a falling out between Microsoft and AMC? We need answers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-09T22:02:47+00:00

    Season 11 episode 18 airs tonight on AMC and episode 17 is still not on the Movies & TV app. When will episode 17 be available to watch? And when will episode 18 be available?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-08T22:43:37+00:00

    Still waiting for this to be resolved. What is going on? This seems to be a problem for more than one person.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-08T22:33:28+00:00

    Same, no episode 17 on the 8th, it’s the final part of the final season and episode 18 airs tomorrow, this is my only way to watch so an answer on availability would be great. Support has no answers, I called.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-07T00:45:20+00:00

    I am having the same problem. I have went into settings and restored my videos and it still hasn't shown up. Episode 17 was broadcast on AMC on 10/2/2022. It is now 10/6. When is the episode going to be on the Movies and TV app? I paid for a season pass and episodes are supposed to show up 24 hours later.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments