Why hasnt microsoft movies and tv added the new Walking Dead episode yet?

Anonymous
2022-10-04T17:12:34+00:00

I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-12T15:58:00+00:00

    October 12 about noon, still no rhyme or reason why the final part of the final season is still unavailable to watch on the movie & tv app. I got $5 says they wait till it over then put it up. Page 2 of this, I think we deserve an appropriate answer and not a link to useless support. Is there a number to like a CEO or another high ranking Microsoft employee that actually has the answer we seek?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-11T17:47:16+00:00

    Hi Zoee,

    This is my daily update that season 11 eps. 17 and 18 of The Walking Dead are still not available on the Movies and TV app.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-11T02:03:16+00:00

    Taken that route, it gave me zero answers on why it isn’t available or when it was going to be. As a support specialist why would you not have the answer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-11T01:29:22+00:00

    This isn't helpful. You know the problem. You work for Microsoft. Why not get the people that can resolve this from Microsoft in this chat instead of sending us somewhere else? I was on hold for 20 minutes with support today only to have the call dropped and no call back.

    Amazon Prime has the two new episodes in its season package ready to view. I went and checked today. Microsoft should have them to view as well.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-11T01:18:15+00:00

    Dear pat cat and others with the same problem,

    I'm glad to see you in Microsoft Community.

    For questions about the latest episode not appearing on Microsoft Movies and TV, please see the Store Support Service by clicking here.

    If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Zoee | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments