Yes there currently are 19 episodes. Season 11 is in 3 8 episode parts. Part 2 ended with episode 16 on 4/10/22. Part 3 started 10/2/22 and now has three episodes released that Microsoft movies and TV is not updating with the season pass. Again the question is why are you not updating the final 8 episodes as they come out, we've paid for a season not 2/3 of a season.
Why hasnt microsoft movies and tv added the new Walking Dead episode yet?
I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.
Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-10-21T20:59:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-10-21T05:30:02+00:00 I explained I’ve been watching since the beginning, bought the season pass but since part 3 dropped Microsoft hasn’t made them available to watch, sent my proof of purchase. I’ll put the messages up.
AMC after I sent a message to get some answers: Thanks for being an Amc viewer. Episodes are typically released for season pass holders the day after broadcast. So we can investigate, please confirm:
- Which episode you are missing
- What platform/app you are using on your Xbox
- Where was the season pass purchased?
Thanks,AMC Support Team
Me: I’m missing any episode that hasn’t aired of the 3rd part of season 11, I’m using the movie & tv app on my Xbox, the season pass was purchased through Microsoft (sent proof of purchase)
AMC: Episode 19 hasn't aired quite yet. It will be added the next day after broadcast(10/17). If you're still having trouble with 17 and 18, please confirm. Thanks,AMC Support Team
Me: Episode 19 aires tonight on tv, still no episode 17 or 18 on my movies & tv app
Me: Officially missing episodes 17-19 of season 11. Is AMC not distributing part three to Microsoft?
Me: Hello, I’m still missing episodes 17-19 of season 11, is there any information you could give me on your end why part 3 is not showing up on the movies & tv app? Does Microsoft have access to part 3?
AMC: We're sorry for this inconvenience. While we continue to work with Microsoft, we have created a temporary AMC+ account for you to access new episodes of TWD.
It took a week but that’s how it went down.
-
Anonymous
2022-10-20T23:08:48+00:00 Complaining to AMC got you that?
-
Anonymous
2022-10-20T23:01:07+00:00 No answers on why or when but they hooked me up with amc+ so I can watch the new episodes. Maybe they’ll do the same for you. No amc+ app on Xbox or an lg smart tv.
-
Anonymous
2022-10-15T01:49:01+00:00 I tried the link, it wasn’t helpful. I talked to someone and got a link to the walking dead game support. I sent AMC an email, see if they have any better answers then no answers. Keep y’all posted.