Hi, I’m in the same boat except it is now 2022-11-08
Still no episodes uploaded past 16
Really frustrated with paying good money for something and never getting it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I’m in the same boat except it is now 2022-11-08
Still no episodes uploaded past 16
Really frustrated with paying good money for something and never getting it.
I am also waiting for the new episode's to be released on Microsoft movies and TV it's November 7 2022 and nothing yet. What is going on? Is it AMC holding this back or what???
We can always file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Xbox support is no help. When I ordered this back in August of 2021 it was for full season hence being called season pass not only 16 episodes. Was told to request a refund was denied. Contacted support again and sat on phone for 2hrs with no resolution. So I guess basically Microsoft is just ripping people off. Found out from AMC Xbox nor Microsoft were ever given rights to full season 11 only 16 episodes. So why would they sell season pass if they didn't have the rights in the first place? So basically never buy season passes cause they just gonna take your money and run. What rip off artists!
Season Pass for The Walking Dead Season 11 - Microsoft Community
From another thread this is happening to Amazon customers as well.
Watch The Walking Dead, Season 11 | Prime Video (amazon.com)
You can see int he link above Amazon customers cannot purchase episodes after 16 as well and are being steered to AMC+.
I suggest everyone having this issue email AMC about this.