Why hasnt microsoft movies and tv added the new Walking Dead episode yet?

Anonymous
2022-10-04T17:12:34+00:00

I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-05T22:55:20+00:00

    I have this same issue, which has been ongoing and sounds like it happens with other tv show season passes as well. Their “support” isn’t helpful either. This is day 3 now after release when it’s supposed to be available the next day. Makes me wish I paid for the episodes on any other platform with decent customer service.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-05T07:34:55+00:00

    Dear Colorless Kovu,

    I'm glad to see you in Microsoft Community.

    May I ask what you mean when you say that no episodes of The Walking Dead have been added? Is there a lack of episodes or content? Because I'm checking here in the web version for the full number of episodes for season 11, click here to check.

    If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Zoee | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments