Why hasnt microsoft movies and tv added the new Walking Dead episode yet?

Anonymous
2022-10-04T17:12:34+00:00

I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-20T23:08:48+00:00

    Complaining to AMC got you that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-20T23:01:07+00:00

    No answers on why or when but they hooked me up with amc+ so I can watch the new episodes. Maybe they’ll do the same for you. No amc+ app on Xbox or an lg smart tv.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-15T01:49:01+00:00

    I tried the link, it wasn’t helpful. I talked to someone and got a link to the walking dead game support. I sent AMC an email, see if they have any better answers then no answers. Keep y’all posted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T09:59:42+00:00

    Dear InterPSU and people with the same problem,

    I'm glad to see you again in Microsoft Community.

    Your current problem, we Answers Community has no better way to help you, I believe you can get better help through the live chat customer service, click here to get in touch.

    If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Zoee | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T02:05:41+00:00

    I have had this same problem with the walking dead last year's season and now this year.

    I also had this problem with battle bots this past season. It skipped 2 whole episodes in the middle of the season and then once the season was over, about 3 weeks later the 2 episodes were added at the same time. So lame. I reached out to battle bots, discovery channel, Microsoft support, major nelson, all their social media accounts and heard nothing.

    Only thing that was a tiny bit helpful was Microsoft support on Twitter said to contact the developer of the app. But there's no way to find out who developed the TV and movies app, none that I could find anyways. I just assumed it was Microsoft, but I guess it isn't.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments