Taken that route, it gave me zero answers on why it isn’t available or when it was going to be. As a support specialist why would you not have the answer?
Why hasnt microsoft movies and tv added the new Walking Dead episode yet?
I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.
Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-10-11T02:03:16+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-10-11T01:18:15+00:00 Dear pat cat and others with the same problem,
I'm glad to see you in Microsoft Community.
For questions about the latest episode not appearing on Microsoft Movies and TV, please see the Store Support Service by clicking here.
If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Best regards,
Zoee | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
-
Anonymous
2022-10-11T00:57:55+00:00 Seriously what’s going on? Can’t watch episode 17 and now 18 has aired and not available to watch either. Is anything being done about this? Does the season pass mean two of three parts of the season? Has there been a falling out between Microsoft and AMC? We need answers.
-
Anonymous
2022-10-09T22:02:47+00:00 Season 11 episode 18 airs tonight on AMC and episode 17 is still not on the Movies & TV app. When will episode 17 be available to watch? And when will episode 18 be available?
-
Anonymous
2022-10-07T00:45:20+00:00 I am having the same problem. I have went into settings and restored my videos and it still hasn't shown up. Episode 17 was broadcast on AMC on 10/2/2022. It is now 10/6. When is the episode going to be on the Movies and TV app? I paid for a season pass and episodes are supposed to show up 24 hours later.