Why hasnt microsoft movies and tv added the new Walking Dead episode yet?

Anonymous
2022-10-04T17:12:34+00:00

I decide to buy my digital purchases on the Microsoft Movies and TV app do I own them for good, pretty much have my own mini Netflix catalog at this point, but everytime the Walking Dead releases a new season (or in this case, season part) it takes forever to show up. Why? Its been over a day and I'm avoiding all social media because of peoples shameless love of spoilers, so I'd like to be able to watch the season pass I paid for, preferably within the same day the episode is released.

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-25T15:08:16+00:00

    **Follow up for everyone!**From AMC, they will push the episodes to 3rd party places like Microsoft on 12/30/22.

    After following up several times on a month-old request and resending a new request, here's the response I got:

    Although not an ideal situation, they did set up an account for me without me having to put in any credit card information that I would have to worry about forgetting to cancel.

    If this solution works for you I would suggest contacting AMC Support here https://support.amc.com/en/support/tickets/new

    Select "Partner Support" under issue. Explain the issue briefly and maybe link to this post so they can see how a prior solution was handled.

    Attach screenshots of proof of purchase for Season 11.

    I hope this solves this problem for others!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-21T17:08:09+00:00

    The season finale has aired and you guys still haven’t posted the final episodes. If you don’t intend to post all of the season 11 episodes then you sold me something under false pretenses.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments