Sharper Image Weather Station EC-WS115 not updating ***Again*** 10/19/22

Anonymous
2022-10-19T15:33:40+00:00

It looks like the WAMPSERVER fix is throwing PHP errors on line 99, 120 and 55 for the getweather.php file. I am thinking this might be due to a change in the data string from Weatherbit ???

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-10-21T14:05:07+00:00

Below is an updated version of getweather.php. It works around weatherbit.io changing their free forecasts from 16 days to 7 days.

  1. Download file
  2. Update your weatherbit.io key in the file.
  3. Copy to c:/wamp/www/ folder to replace existing getweather.php

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nw3e7tznsgt7ncj/getweather.php?dl=0

Post here if you have issues.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Dumba_M3 7,375 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-11-20T22:49:13+00:00

    Hi, I marked the reply on page 3 as the answer to help others finding it.

    As I had also originally marked the answer from Casper3725 in the older thread.

    If the info changes, please post here. I will keep an eye on the thread, thanks.

    Stefan

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-24T02:32:11+00:00

    Thank you, replacing the batteries worked and the transmitter is now responding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments