Thenx very mach
In Microsoft Start, how can I be banned for violating guidelines if I've never commented?
I logged in for the first time ever to comment on an article in Microsoft Start. I got a message that I had violated community guidelines. If I've never once tried to comment on anything Microsoft, how can this be? There was no explanation of where this came from.
Windows for home | Other | Apps
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
61 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-12-03T05:32:10+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-02-05T19:23:53+00:00 They restrict a lot of keywords to protect the feelings of the woke. When you see articles, just understand that you can only write a comment if you kiss the **** of the author and the targeted audience, anything else will get blocked or get you blocked. Its like being in Russia, I hate the fact that Microsoft has gone woke.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-02-18T08:47:57+00:00 I have a similar question. I've been on the Microsoft Community for some time, but recently, my responses have been kicked out because of "community guidelines". I've even shortened them to one sentence, to have the same thing done. I'm beginning to thing that the Microsoft Community is falling under the guidelines of a certain <removed> Governor, who wishes nothing to be posted. I tried to post something about going to my public library and reading all the books that I had access to. That was kicked out because it didn't follow the correct guidelines. These are not guidelines, but censorship. My comments are mediocre, at best. Please reply.