In Microsoft Start, how can I be banned for violating guidelines if I've never commented?

Anonymous
2021-11-25T00:50:39+00:00

I logged in for the first time ever to comment on an article in Microsoft Start. I got a message that I had violated community guidelines. If I've never once tried to comment on anything Microsoft, how can this be? There was no explanation of where this came from.

Windows for home | Other | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

61 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-10T00:59:13+00:00

    same here. i have the same problem. why am I banned from commenting? I haven't commented in months... and I always follow the guidelines. how do i dispute this

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2022-12-03T05:32:10+00:00

    Thenx very mach

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-26T18:45:53+00:00

    I WAS BANBED TOO! RIGHT AFTER I opened my account?

    One strange,reason I was given was the site,owner was banning any YouTube Comments? Tbis made no sense to me? Since I had found the content on Google which had switched to MSN and an article appeared? I wanted to comment so openeded a Microsoft account?

    Tben was immediately banned and in violation of their Standards?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more