Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

Anonymous
2021-11-30T13:01:42+00:00

Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.

I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon disappear. It happen again and again and I tried everything to get it back on but keep showing error like code 10 and 43. However, Here are some possibility that causes the Wi-Fi disable:

  1. When the battery is low, I plug the charger for my laptop and after a second or minute, the Wi-Fi started disappear. I check on the device manager and it show me the error. But I disable and enable it and the Wi-Fi is fine but it might happen again.
  2. I think graphics might be the problem for Wi-Fi to disconnect because when I start the game on my laptop and about a minute, the Wi-Fi disconnect and show the error on device manager. This happen many time when you start the gaming apps.
  3. Similar thing happen on 2 other problem I just describe, I notice something that while I was doing my thing on my laptop, my screen goes glitch jump while i moving my mouse to direction (hard to describe) and start hearing buzz noise about a second. I don't know what it is and how it happen? I think is the frame that causes for Wi-Fi error but I can't be sure about it.

That's all the problem I just discover. This happen every time when start my computer and hard to fix it.

I hope you got this message, Thanks

Eric Truong

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-14T13:36:22+00:00
    1. Problem fixed by buying and installing an new Wi-Fi card
    2. This problem is not related to any game.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-15T00:07:13+00:00

    Hi Mark, I’m also experiencing the same issue with the Wi-Fi connectivity for several days now and it’s so frustrating because there’s no solid solution on this. I use my Asus laptop mainly for work purposes only, no games. If buying a new Wifi card would be the only way to solve this, what would you recommend for an Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX506Ll, please? Sorry for asking, I’m really not a techy person so I only new few info re this. Hoping for a response! Thank you.🙂

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-22T09:57:43+00:00

    Not of the solution i saw here work OMG.

    This problem gave me heavy headache!

    I tried something that worked for me though. Try to unroll the driver update of your wifi software(mediatek wifi6 blahblah) hope this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-30T08:36:42+00:00

    Download Bluetooth driver for your Asus laptop from Asus website, it contains proper wifi driver. That worked for my Asus Tuf f15.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-13T14:10:03+00:00

    I had the same problem. Whenever i tried to open a game my wifi driver got missed or didn't show on my laptop

    I tried a few step. I don't know which one helped

    1. My game was missing from geforce i add the game
    2. i open my laptop and changed SSD from slot 1to slot 2 & pulled the wifi card and insert again

    Now there is no isssue

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments