Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

Anonymous
2021-11-30T13:01:42+00:00

Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.

I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon disappear. It happen again and again and I tried everything to get it back on but keep showing error like code 10 and 43. However, Here are some possibility that causes the Wi-Fi disable:

  1. When the battery is low, I plug the charger for my laptop and after a second or minute, the Wi-Fi started disappear. I check on the device manager and it show me the error. But I disable and enable it and the Wi-Fi is fine but it might happen again.
  2. I think graphics might be the problem for Wi-Fi to disconnect because when I start the game on my laptop and about a minute, the Wi-Fi disconnect and show the error on device manager. This happen many time when you start the gaming apps.
  3. Similar thing happen on 2 other problem I just describe, I notice something that while I was doing my thing on my laptop, my screen goes glitch jump while i moving my mouse to direction (hard to describe) and start hearing buzz noise about a second. I don't know what it is and how it happen? I think is the frame that causes for Wi-Fi error but I can't be sure about it.

That's all the problem I just discover. This happen every time when start my computer and hard to fix it.

I hope you got this message, Thanks

Eric Truong

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-12-09T11:38:59+00:00

    I had the same issue, WiFi card disabling when playing Forza and League Of Legends, and I solved my issue after Uninstalling Armoury Crate and installing the WiFi drivers listed on Asus Support. I believe this is an incompatibility with Windows 11 because it happened after the upgrade.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-07T08:46:27+00:00

    Hi , Did going back to win 10 actually solved this issue ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-07T11:33:15+00:00

    https://youtu.be/YAH1Pa1_sTQ

    This video help solving the problem

    Undate dios in windows

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T16:38:52+00:00

    1 . Did u fix the problem somehow

    1. Did this start happening when Playing valorant

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments