I am Computer Service Consultant been more than 30 years experiences. I have more than several my customer who frustrate with Wireless been troubleshoot since it was worked before Windows 10 update.
I found the wireless driver been changed to incorrect against wireless hardware brand device. I think Microsoft are responsible these test hardware device first nor Microsoft did un-authorized without request to Brand company will test and approved by their certificate driver of brand model.
Did Microsoft have hundred times tested the different brand hardware and device will pass test before RELEASE to public get update driver ? I know their answer No.
I don't think MS didn't done a test properly against customer or business were frustrate again. I believe so. customer would fedup and expense their services repair cost against blame Microsoft.
How do I put "LOCKED DRIVER" without Windows Update Driver ? Because driver is perfect operator without any unauthorised update driver.