Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

Anonymous
2021-11-30T13:01:42+00:00

Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.

I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon disappear. It happen again and again and I tried everything to get it back on but keep showing error like code 10 and 43. However, Here are some possibility that causes the Wi-Fi disable:

  1. When the battery is low, I plug the charger for my laptop and after a second or minute, the Wi-Fi started disappear. I check on the device manager and it show me the error. But I disable and enable it and the Wi-Fi is fine but it might happen again.
  2. I think graphics might be the problem for Wi-Fi to disconnect because when I start the game on my laptop and about a minute, the Wi-Fi disconnect and show the error on device manager. This happen many time when you start the gaming apps.
  3. Similar thing happen on 2 other problem I just describe, I notice something that while I was doing my thing on my laptop, my screen goes glitch jump while i moving my mouse to direction (hard to describe) and start hearing buzz noise about a second. I don't know what it is and how it happen? I think is the frame that causes for Wi-Fi error but I can't be sure about it.

That's all the problem I just discover. This happen every time when start my computer and hard to fix it.

I hope you got this message, Thanks

Eric Truong

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-04-18T03:36:06+00:00

    thanks a lot, you saved my day . it worked perfectly. thanks again

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-18T12:03:42+00:00

    Hi! I also reset my laptop but the Intel Wi-fi is still not working. I also tried all the listed instructions above but none of it worked. How did you fixed it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-18T13:19:07+00:00

    Since it was under warranty, I sent my unit to the manufacturer (Asus) and they replaced the wifi card. I tried to find out what they diagnosed as the problem, but they didn't tell me. Now I'm in doubt, because I still think that is some kind of a W11 compatibility issue, since I had the same problem in other unit (another brand, Lenovo, another Intel wifi card model), but in this one I could fix the problem 3 times and still working.

    I can't tell exactly how I fixed the other unit, I only uninstalled the wifi card driver and reset the wifi settings. After doing this several times, the unit started working again. What I don't understand is why I have to do this several times and not only one, there's no logical patterns.

    In the beggining I was able to fix the Asus unit doing the same thing, but once I reset to factory settings it stopped working definetely.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-19T01:57:46+00:00

    Well I've tried everything listed here and more. Even with a upgrade to Windows 11. I am still having the same issue with the inbuild Wi-Fi. Personally I now think it is a Hardware problem.

    My laptop is under warranty, but I cannot afford to go without my computer for the 5 to 7 business days they need it for. I live in Adelaide, Australia and the laptop needs to be sent to Sydney Australia for repairs.

    It will be easier, just to buy a new "MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card" and install it into the laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T08:14:29+00:00

    Hello,

    I've had the same problem and called asus support.

    They told me to push the on/off button for 20 seconds which does an electrical reset of the motherboard. Then access the BIOS and reset the settings.

    And it worked!!

    (Before that, I tried many things I found on internet which didn't work including reseting my machine)

    Hope you can fix your problem,

    Emile.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments