Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

Anonymous
2021-11-30T13:01:42+00:00

Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.

I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon disappear. It happen again and again and I tried everything to get it back on but keep showing error like code 10 and 43. However, Here are some possibility that causes the Wi-Fi disable:

  1. When the battery is low, I plug the charger for my laptop and after a second or minute, the Wi-Fi started disappear. I check on the device manager and it show me the error. But I disable and enable it and the Wi-Fi is fine but it might happen again.
  2. I think graphics might be the problem for Wi-Fi to disconnect because when I start the game on my laptop and about a minute, the Wi-Fi disconnect and show the error on device manager. This happen many time when you start the gaming apps.
  3. Similar thing happen on 2 other problem I just describe, I notice something that while I was doing my thing on my laptop, my screen goes glitch jump while i moving my mouse to direction (hard to describe) and start hearing buzz noise about a second. I don't know what it is and how it happen? I think is the frame that causes for Wi-Fi error but I can't be sure about it.

That's all the problem I just discover. This happen every time when start my computer and hard to fix it.

I hope you got this message, Thanks

Eric Truong

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-03T17:07:14+00:00

    Belva, did you go to the asus certified service? They fixed the problem? I'm asking because I'm in Brasil and I'll have to send my laptop to the US to fix it if I can't solve the problem by myself.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-02-03T20:52:10+00:00

    This option is already selected by default. Was there any other solution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-02-13T13:52:34+00:00

    I tried all steps on Asus F15 that is writen above and none helped. Only way to make your wi fi work normaly again is reinstal to windows 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-02-17T17:36:43+00:00

    I am not a very technical guy, but I had the same problem. I went to https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gaming/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-F15/HelpDesk_Download/, picked my specific model - and downloaded the drivers related to network/wifi. It was called "MediaTek WLAN Driver" - after this the wifi cutouts stopped happening.

    Hope this works for anyone else

    EDIT: This worked for a solid 24 hours before it reverted back to its old self. After this in the towel and have now reset my PC and it is working good so far.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-03-26T11:56:05+00:00

    Bro i have the same problem.

    Did you fixed it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments