Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

Anonymous
2021-11-30T13:01:42+00:00

Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.

I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon disappear. It happen again and again and I tried everything to get it back on but keep showing error like code 10 and 43. However, Here are some possibility that causes the Wi-Fi disable:

  1. When the battery is low, I plug the charger for my laptop and after a second or minute, the Wi-Fi started disappear. I check on the device manager and it show me the error. But I disable and enable it and the Wi-Fi is fine but it might happen again.
  2. I think graphics might be the problem for Wi-Fi to disconnect because when I start the game on my laptop and about a minute, the Wi-Fi disconnect and show the error on device manager. This happen many time when you start the gaming apps.
  3. Similar thing happen on 2 other problem I just describe, I notice something that while I was doing my thing on my laptop, my screen goes glitch jump while i moving my mouse to direction (hard to describe) and start hearing buzz noise about a second. I don't know what it is and how it happen? I think is the frame that causes for Wi-Fi error but I can't be sure about it.

That's all the problem I just discover. This happen every time when start my computer and hard to fix it.

I hope you got this message, Thanks

Eric Truong

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-22T02:15:52+00:00

    Hi There,

    My model is ASUS FX506LU, it is bright new.

    I have had trouble for long periods of time that my WIFI was broke irregularly or malfunctionally.

    Many methods have been tried but still fail.

    Even though I brought it to the ASUS repairement center, they asked me to leave my notebook there.

    Finally, I found a way to solve it that you may enable the settings of Network Stack, Ipv4 PXE Support, and Ipv6 PXE Support in the Advance Mode of BIOS.

    I am happy to overcome the trouble.

    Share with dudes and good luck to you.

    L. Lin

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-02T19:59:54+00:00

    i too suffered from this issue kindly let me know if you find compatible intel wifi adapter for this please mention the exact wifi adapter detail .This Asus TUF F15 FX506LH using Realtek wifi driver which cause a more than 100 buck to spend on this wifi adapter problem . so kindly please suggest exact intel wifi adapter detail for this model TUF F15 FX506LH

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-03T03:10:42+00:00

    https://www.asus.com/tw/laptops/for-gaming/tuf-gaming/asus-tuf-gaming-f15/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=ASUS-TUF-Gaming-F15

    Hi Bro, you may try to download the driver from the ASUS official website. However, if the problem is caused by the WiFi driver, the Intel Wireless LAN driver might be what you look for instead of the Realtek wifi driver. Good Luck ~

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments