Hi. Just wanting to know if this solution helped the occurring Wi-Fi connectivity issue? I’m having exact the same problem as well for the past few days already. Would appreciate a response anytime. Thanks in advance!
Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem
Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.
I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon disappear. It happen again and again and I tried everything to get it back on but keep showing error like code 10 and 43. However, Here are some possibility that causes the Wi-Fi disable:
- When the battery is low, I plug the charger for my laptop and after a second or minute, the Wi-Fi started disappear. I check on the device manager and it show me the error. But I disable and enable it and the Wi-Fi is fine but it might happen again.
- I think graphics might be the problem for Wi-Fi to disconnect because when I start the game on my laptop and about a minute, the Wi-Fi disconnect and show the error on device manager. This happen many time when you start the gaming apps.
- Similar thing happen on 2 other problem I just describe, I notice something that while I was doing my thing on my laptop, my screen goes glitch jump while i moving my mouse to direction (hard to describe) and start hearing buzz noise about a second. I don't know what it is and how it happen? I think is the frame that causes for Wi-Fi error but I can't be sure about it.
That's all the problem I just discover. This happen every time when start my computer and hard to fix it.
I hope you got this message, Thanks
Eric Truong
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-05-13T19:18:52+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-05-13T19:18:00+00:00 Hi. Just wanting to know if this solution helped the occurring Wi-Fi connectivity issue? I’m having exact the same problem as well for the past few days already. Would appreciate a response anytime. Thanks in advance!
-
Anonymous
2023-05-13T19:14:51+00:00 Hi. Just wanting to know if this solution helped the occurring Wi-Fi connectivity issue? I’m having exact the same problem as well for the past few days already. Would appreciate a response anytime. Thanks in advance!🙂
-
Anonymous
2023-05-04T16:38:52+00:00 1 . Did u fix the problem somehow
- Did this start happening when Playing valorant
-
Anonymous
2023-02-07T11:33:15+00:00