Hi Animish
That is just a folder created from a driver installation, Windows would not be loading a driver stored in that location on your Desktop, it only loads drivers stored in the Windows folder
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I leave my laptop untouched for a while it goes to sleep mode, but now windows just crashes. When I try to boot it it does not respond and after some time the fans just start blowing on full speed. I just press the power button for 5 seconds to shut it down and then re-boot it. I tried doing the system diagnostic scan like (msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic) and (sfc /scannow) and then restarted my laptop,
but nothing seems to be working.
I read a post about a similar issue, it was advised to update the BIOS, but I am unable to do so because the MyAsus app has updated and now it does not log me in, cannot recognize my laptop and thus does not give me any update options, the only thing it is good at is showing advertisements. I manually updated it again, registered my product and now it says "Sorry, we haven't provided ASUS Premium Care yet at the moment".
SYSTEM INFO
ASUS VivoBook 15 M509DA - MJ542T
Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1348)
CPU - AMD Ryzen 3500U with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics Mobile
RAM - 12GB (upgraded from 4GB)
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Animish
That is just a folder created from a driver installation, Windows would not be loading a driver stored in that location on your Desktop, it only loads drivers stored in the Windows folder
No, I checked it multiple times, the driver is at this location
C:\Users\animi\Desktop\help\Help,minecraft\driver update\Chipset_DCH_AMD_APU_Win10_64_V2620110166002\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B344967
it is inside the B344967 file with multiple other drivers.
Should I just delete all of them?

Hi Animish
That diver is for your AMD video card and is located in C:\Windows\System32 and you should not delete that file from there.
I tried find any other minidump files but did not succeed, also from your last report (the atikmpag.sys) the file is nowhere to be found in the drivers folder, it is inside a folder on desktop in which I have a few old driver update installers.
should I just delete it restart the computer and see if that solves the issue?
Hi Animish
That Memory.dmp file also indicates the AMD graphics card device driver, though I did note, the date stamp on that file is form the start of September.