Hi BG. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.
Please post a screenshot of Disk Management, which I read like a doctor reads X-rays. Follow the steps here so I can see everything needed to advise you: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/foru...
The contents of G which I can see show that it's the Recovey partition containing the bootable WinRE tools which are used when Windows won't start, shown here:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2294-advanc...
A Recovery partition should not have a Drive letter so you can remove that.
But before you try to move the OneDrive folder partition back I would unlink OneDrive because it could mess up it's linkages which have apparently somehow changed from where you originally assigned them.
So the way to do this is go into OneDrive Settings > Backup tab to disable Backup Folder protection so the User folders syncing with OneDrive are set back to default location for the time being.
Next go into OneDrive Settings > Accounts tab > to Unlink OneDrive as shown here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/36246-link-...
Now go into Disk Management, remove the drive letter from G, move it to the partition where you want the OneDrive folder.
Now go into Start Menu, open Microsoft OneDrive, go through the steps here to set it up: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-get-started-....
At the step for where you want to move the OneDrive folder, choose Drive G and the existing OneDrive folder.
If you still want Folder Protection Backup, enable it again on OneDrive Settings > Backup tab.
Make sure Files On Demand is not checked on the Settings tab or the files will only stay in the cloud, not on the hard drive where they'll be replaced by links.
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions. Please report back results for all steps given so I know what else to suggest if necessary.
______________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.