this is all i get
after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen
I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?
Thanks in advance
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-10-17T17:07:18+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-10-18T03:53:14+00:00 Again, you didn't run Terminal as administrator.
From the previous screenshots, seems like you can open the start menu.
So press Windows+S to open Search.
Type cmd and click on Run as administrator.
Click on Yes.
Then enter the commands given.
-
Anonymous
2021-10-18T09:33:09+00:00 Try resetting your PC.
First, backup all your data.
Then:
Press Windows+I and scroll down.
Click on "Reset PC"
Choose "Keep files"
Let the reset finish.